PRE-K COUNTS REGISTRATION INFORMATION
The East Lycoming School District plans to offer a Pre-kindergarten program during the 2017-2018 school year. Through State Grant support, the district anticipates creating a FREE high quality preschool program, with morning and afternoon sessions at the Ashkar and Renn Elementary buildings.Program Guidelines:
Scheduled Application Evenings for the 2017-2018 School Year are...
- Student must be 4 years old by September 1st, but cannot be 5 years old on September 1st.
- The family must reside in the East Lycoming School District.
- Federal Poverty Guidelines will determine eligibility. Income verification will be required.
- Tuesday, March 21, 2017 5:30PM - 6:30PM at Ashkar Elementary
- Thursday, March 23, 2017 5:30 PM - 6:30PM at Renn Elementary
Provide the following documents at registration…
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Provide one of the following acceptable documents for income verification…
If year to date salary is included, present one. If no year to date salary, present three pay stubs.
A copy of each family members W-2.
A copy of the current or prior year.
A letter provided by the employer, including employer contact information, verifying wages.
TANF Cash Assistance Award Documentation
CCIS Eligibility Detail Page
Food Stamps Case Number